Skip to main content

I WANT IT ALL


I've always been the overly ambitious yet carefree and nonchalant type. I want to have a very active social life yet I want to work a very busy important job that keeps me away from that social life. I want to share every single thought that crosses my mind with the world on every single talk show there is (maybe that's why I started this blog) but I'd rather not talk unless I'm spoken to and even if I am, I'll fight tirelessly to end the conversation.


Put simply, I want to roll my dice and have every single possible outcome all at the same time. I want to sleep all day, wake up and walk into any store and buy everything available without checking the price tag. I want to be president... ok slow down, let's not get ahead of ourselves 😅, I'm still lazy remember.

The truth is, I want alot of things. So many things that I don't think I can have them all in a life time 😩. However, since technology has been unable to find a way for me to eat my cake and have it, for now, I'll just settle for the little achievable goals, like sleeping for 6 hours and buying the things I can afford 😄 while working towards the day I'd write a post with the title 'I have it all'... if that day ever comes 😌.


i



Comments

Unknown said…
U just put everyone thought in simple word's
Unknown said…
U just put everyone thought in simple word's
Unknown said…
This just reminded me of that girls night out movie.
Unknown said…
This is what Buhari meant by "Lazy Nigerian Youth"... It must be!
Tega Odjugo said…
That's the dream oo..to be extremely successful
Aigbe Ehis I said…
Lol me too. love this.
Unknown said…
Our dream... Lol
Udo said…
This is so true...Yet what can we do...We just have to take a step at a time
Dumkelechi said…
I love this post...
Dumkelechi said…
If I didn't see my comment in the comment section, I might have not have known I had read this before because it reading it again felt so fresh and so relatable. Big ups Jenny

Popular posts from this blog

I HATE SCHOOL

I hate school! 😣 Never have I more convincingly told myself that I hate a thing. I hate the fact that I have to get up early everyday to get ready to acquire information that I would not need in the future. I hate the fact that I'm tested by my ability to know what the teacher wants me to know, how he wants me to know it and present it the way he wants me to otherwise, I might not be qualified to advance to the next stage. I'm a square peg, I hate that I'm being forced to fit in a triangular hole, I hate it! We all hate school for so many reasons. The rules, the annoying teachers, the uncomfortable seats, having to wake up early to go for class 😓, the books we have to read, sometimes the ugly outfits we have to wear, the terrible cafeteria food that breaks our hearts and make us fall out of love with our favorite food 😉... The list is unending. But there's one thing that tops the list of almost everyone that hates school, the EXAMS! The most inefficient ...

THE FEAR OF LONELINESS

Walking down the street without a companion, sitting at a restaurant table for two alone, staying at home with no one to hang out with on a Friday night. Thoughts like these normally come to mind when we hear the word 'loneliness' and thus we can easily say we aren't lonely because we are always in the company of friends and family and even when we're on our own, we aren't truly alone because we have our devices that connect us to thousands of people at virtually a push of a button... If only loneliness was that simple 😩.  True loneliness lies in being surrounded by people of similar tastes and preferences and still feeling alone. True loneliness resides in having to hide parts of who you are and things you feel just to fit in. True loneliness is being accepted for who you are not! True loneliness is... being unique but having to act like everyone else 😔. Personally, I've had my share of lonely moments but I won't be talking about myse...

THE CRISIS OF URGENCY

This generation, my generation is so concerned with getting rich and doing it early. We want to make it big, we want to 'blow' and we want to do it NOW or at least some time really soon. This urge gets ignited all the more when we see and hear people achieving this at really young ages. We see the likes of Evan Spiegel, Co-founder and CEO of Snap Inc. (originally called Snapchat Inc.) with a net worth of $4.3 billion currently 27 years old; Bobby Murphy, Co-founder and CTO of Snap Inc. with a net worth of $3.2 billion currently 29 years old and of course,  the youngest billionaires in the world, the Norwegian heiresses Alexandra and Katharina Andresen, who are 21 and 22 years old, respectively. With large inheritances of $1.4 billion each. Occasionally, we wish to be like the Norwegian heiresses, get born into fortune and have large inheritances to pull out of it so you don't have to work a day in your life 😁. However, seeing as we can't change ...